Download Guylet’s External RID Joiner Grand Theft Auto V
How to acquire a rockstar ID & Use this program
- Go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/
- Click the search bar icon in the top right
- Enter the name of the player whose RID you want
- When you see their profile, hit F12 then click their profile
- Go to the “Network” tab in the devtools you opened with F12
- You should see ://scapi.rockstargames.com/profile/getprofile?nickname=USERNAME_HERE&maxFriends=3, click it https://imgur.com/JcNoqK3
- A pane should open up that shows the headers. You should see a tab that says “Response”, click it https://imgur.com/aC3gnIv
- You should then see a JSON response which is where their RID is https://imgur.com/qc9gbyG
- Copy their RID, start GTA, start Guylet’s External RID Joiner and paste the RID
- Now you can either join a friend, or you can go to ONLINE > Crews > Suggested Crews > (select any crew) > View Members > (in the crew members list, select anyone online) > Join Game. It’ll then join the RID you entered.
- If you immediately get “Failed to connect to session” that either means the RID is incorrect or the player is offline/not in a session.
If you find any bugs please let me know about them in the comments so i can (try to) fix them
I might consider making an external player logger so when you’re in a session you can just press a key and log all of the player names/RID to a file. I think that would compliment this RID joiner quite nicely. If that’s something you’d be interested in let me know.
I’ve tested this on the Steam and the Epic versions and it works, it should also work on the Rockstar Warehouse version but i don’t have it so i can’t test it out. If you have any feedback, suggestions or whatever, let me know.
Special thanks to
nbq for helping me with memcpy, also for his nice external memory hacking class nbqmemory
Splooze for helping me get a signature scan working.