Download recoilcontrol ARMA Series ARMA 3 hacks and Cheats
If anybody wants to express their gratitude, they can buy me a coffee. Click on the button below!
Python Basic Recoil Control
A tiny bit of credits go to the guy that made this post on github https://github.com/GoogleBhrome/Apex…ds-Anti-Recoil
his source showed me how to just move the mouse and that’s about it.
I’ve completely remade it using a GUI interface off of PyQt5
It’s my first python script that I’m proud of so don’t hate pls
It’s also very basic, however if you’re not sure how to use it just look in the readme.txt. Regardless, I’ll post it here as well:
1. Open up the GUI and select the values for your horizontal recoil offset (5 is around mk1 little scope on the ARCO) but feel free to play around with it. Be aware that this script has 2 modes and it’s made for 2 sided scopes. The small scope is default value however the big scope is obtainable by hitting ctrl+alt when the script is running however we will get to that later.
2. Submit (make sure the checkbox is ticked)
3. Run the recoilcontrol.py and it should pickup the values written to the text file previously from the GUI.
4. There is no activation button however reopening the GUI and unchecking the enabled will stop the script from working.
5. Go ingame and when you hold right click + left click, the recoil script will activate. If you wish to go to your second setting (the big scope value), just hit ctrl+alt and you should see a notification in the console saying which scope is activated.
BEWARE: If you wish to change the values of the offset, just close the recoilcontrol.py and re-submit the values in the gui then reopen the recoilcontrol.py.
Buy Me A Coffee, Click on the Button below to Donate and help use towards Hosting Files so you can get Free Content 4ever, Thank you.