Download Download Project Cerberus 1.2
If anybody wants to express their gratitude, they can buy me a coffee. Click on the button below!
Compatible emulators: LDPlayer 3.XX, TGB (experimental, buggy)
An Xposed module that fakes some of your hardware information to provide a safer gaming experience. It worked well during the short testing phase, so I’m releasing it to the public.
As always, use at your own risk.
- Change the manufacturer to samsung and the model to GT-I9505 in the emulator settings. Reboot
- On TGB, please block the following hostnames in the hosts file on Windows (\system32\drivers\etc) folder
- On TGB, make sure the /system/bin/genyd file was deleted by Cerberus after applying the bypass. If not, delete it manually and reboot.
- Install a compatible Xposed version. (default installation, not via recovery) Reboot
- Install Cerberus
- Activate the module. Reboot
- Run Cerberus and press the bypass button. Give it root access.
- Once done, press the reboot button.
- To ensure that the module is working, please always run Cerberus before launching PUBG Mobile.
Be aware, that you will lose your guest account after pressing the bypass button.
You are welcome to change the params inside the /data/data/uc.ciceron.cerberus/shared_prefs/phone.xml, for now they are generated randomly.
3.31 – (LDPlayer, Android 5 and up)
2.7 experimental – (TGB, Android 4)
Buy Me A Coffee, Click on the Button below to Donate and help use towards Hosting Files so you can get Free Content 4ever, Thank you.