Download CodeSwine RDR2 – Private Public Lobby Tool RDR2 Solo Lobby Tool Red Dead Redemption 2 hacks
If anybody wants to express their gratitude, they can buy me a coffee. Click on the button below!
RDR2 Solo Lobby Tool .
How-to (SOLO lobby):
(Make Sure You Have Windows firewall enabled)
1. Start the program as admin.
2. Start RDR2 Online and Join Elimination Series .
3. Back out to Free Roam .
4. Open Online options using *L and load into Change Appearance Menu.
5. Open Solo Lobby Tool and Click “Activate Rules”.
4. Back out to Free Roam and Enjoy a Solo Lobby.
How-to (Friends lobby):
1. Add your friends IPs to the whitelist.
2. (YOU) Follow steps above to Join a Solo Lobby .
3. Once in Solo Lobby , DE-activate the Rules !
5. Invite Friends to Lobby .
6. RE-Activate the Rules once friends join.
1. Simply Disable the rules with CTRL\F10 while making a Posse.
2. Re-Enable the Rules once Posse is made.
* Use CTRL\F10 To Quickly Disable the Rules via Hotkey.
* The Rules MUST be Disabled to allow transactions to process.
* The Rules MUST be Disabled when letting friends join. ** Everyone Re-Enable once all friends are in lobby.
* The Rules MUST be Disabled when creating a Posse.
* YES , Your Friends need the app too.
* You don’t need to add your own IP Address .
* Other user on the same network? Add his/her local IPv4 Address.
** To find local IPv4 Address-open Command Prompt in windows ,type “ipconfig” no quotes , look for IPv4 (192.168.1.xxx).
* Make sure your NAT is open. – Start RDR2, Open Social Club with Home key, click settings , select Network Information , Check NAT.
* If its not open Allow app RDR2.exe and add RDR2 SoloLobbyTool.exe in Windows Defender Firewall .
.NET Framework 4.6.1
Enabled Windows Firewall
Buy Me A Coffee, Click on the Button below to Donate and help use towards Hosting Files so you can get Free Content 4ever, Thank you.